Conditions of Use
By entering the website, you accept that:
You declare that you are over the age of 18 . Any services provided are for your own personal entertainment, education and intimacy training with a saucy twist and you will never expose minors to said material. You are fully liable for any false disclosures and responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise from viewing or reading, of material and images contained within this website. Saucytime Ltd cannot be held responsible for any legal ramifications that may arise as a result of fraudulent entry into, or use of, this website and/or material contained herein.
You must have the necessary hardware to receive Video Chat services. This includes a minimum iPad2, iPhone4 and iPod Touch together with a reliable WiFi connection - a minimum upload speed of 100kbps (kilobits per second) and a download speed equal or faster than the upload speed to achieve a clear call. Most Wi-Fi hotspots and home Internet can easily achieve this. Saucytime Ltd will not take responsibility for poor or lost connections due to poor user bandwidth, user hardware faults or incorrect hardware. All of our performers have high speed internet connections. Saucytime Ltd do not provide video streaming on the www.saucytime.com website and is not responsible for the quality or reliability of customers devices
Doxxing - the disclosure of any personal information (including e-mail addresses outside Saucytime Ltd.com, online instant messenger IDs, postal address.) is stricly prohibited, arranging personal appointment with a Performer is prohibited. Owners of the website cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss originating from personal contact with Performers outside Saucytime.com.
Use of threatening words or quarrelling with, or violating the rights of performers, support persons or management of eMPPay Ltd. or Saucytime Ltd is prohibited. Content sent or forwarded and the chosen user name must not be offensive, must not suggest paedophilia, adolescence, bestiality or zoophilia, or refer to elimination or consumption of any bodily waste. Furthermore, remarks that are unacceptable by the standards of good taste, against our rules, suggesting violation of the law or deceiving others are prohibited. Our performers, Counsellors, Entertainers, Intimacy coaches and other service providers are entitled to terminate any call for any reason. A refund may or may not be given depending upon the circumstances.
Unless otherwise agreed via messenger the performer will endeavour to contact the customer once the booking is received although it must be appreciated that this is not an automated process and may take some time. It is the customers responsibility to ensure the correct FaceTime ID is provided (telephone number with correct dialling code or email address). If incorrect information is given it is the customers responsibility to reschedule with the model booked. Refunds cannot be offered for customer error although all bookings will be honoured.
Cases with dishonest behaviour related to online transactions are handled with high priority with our Customers' privacy kept in mind. Such cases might be outsourced to companies specialised in this field. In case of any fraudulent transaction Saucytime Ltd reserves the right to use all available information at its disposal during any kind of legal procedure. Including - without the claim of completeness - browser history, IP and e-mail addresses and any other traceable activity. During such legal procedures Saucytime Ltd might involve other, professional investigator parties and share certain information in order to comply with UK law, vindicate its rights and represent the best interests of its Customers. Saucytime Ltd grants full cooperation to legal authorities investigating fraudulent transactions and other matters falling under legal jurisdiction. In case there is any part of the above statements You do not accept, or you are not aware of pertinent laws and regulations, do not enter the website!
This warning page constitutes a legal Agreement between Saucytime Ltd and Yourself, as well as any business entity of which you have any legal or equitable interest. If any portion of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, it shall not affect the enforceability of the other portions of this Agreement. We would like to inform you, for all legal statements, statutory declarations made by Saucytime Ltd and it's Owner, and can be found on the site we can only take the English version as a basis and underlying! We do not accept any kind of legal claims, or other complaints for the misunderstandings as a result of the mistranslations!
You must read and agree to these terms and conditions and those of our payment platform, emppay.com before accessing or view our website. Please read them carefully. By visiting Saucytime Ltd, you are agreeing to its terms. This Agreement is subject to change at any time and changes are effective upon posting. Bookmark this page and check it frequently as it is up to you to refer to this page for any amendments/changes to the original Agreement.
1. Eligibility: You must be eighteen or over to register as a member of or use this site. By using and/or viewing this site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement and that you are at least 18 years old (or 21 years old in any location where 18 is not the age of majority) and you are interested in and wish to have access to visual images, verbal and written descriptions, and audio / visual sexually-oriented and frankly erotic nature.
2. Fees/Termination: Saucytime Ltd's pricing were provided to you upon registration and may change from time to time upon electronic notice to you. Saucytime Ltd reserves the right to terminate your access to the site for any reason or no reason. Saucytime Ltd may terminate your membership upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to us.
3. Non-Commercial Use by Members/Viewers: Saucytime Ltd is for the personal use of individual members and viewers only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become members of Saucytime Ltd and should not use Saucytime Ltd for any purpose. You may not record or reproduce any images or audio or video recordings of calls between yourself and any our models.
4. As a visitor to Saucytime Ltd, if you provide us with your e-mail address via a registration, you thereby authorize Saucytime Ltd and its affiliates and any entities that Saucytime Ltd becomes involved with or merges with, the right to use your valid email address for any marketing programs.
5. Disclaimers: Saucytime Ltd, including its shareholders, officers, directors, agents employees, subsidiaries and affiliated company, is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the site or in connection with the Saucytime Ltd service, whether caused by users, members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the service, nor for the conduct of any user and/or member of the Saucytime Ltd service whether online or offline. Saucytime Ltd assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user and/or member communications. Saucytime Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Saucytime Ltd site and/or in connection with the Saucytime Ltd service. Under no circumstances will Saucytime Ltd be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the site or the service and/or any Content posted on the Saucytime Ltd site or transmitted to Saucytime Ltd members. The Site and the service are provided "AS-IS" and Saucytime Ltd expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Saucytime Ltd cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the site and/or the Saucytime Ltd service.
6. Limitation on Liability: Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted (and in that event liability is disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law), in no event will Saucytime Ltd be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the site or Saucytime Ltd service, even if Saucytime Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages. You further agree to hold Saucytime Ltd harmless for claims arising from the use of Saucytime Ltd. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Saucytime Ltd's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will, at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Saucytime Ltd for the service during the term of membership.
6. If a booked performer is not available, Saucytime Ltd reserve the right to offer the right (under no obligation) an alternative model for the duration of the call booked. If you would prefer a full refund, simply terminate the call within 30 seconds for a full refund.
7. Unless you have a pre-arranged booking time via the messaging function please ensure you are available to accept a FaceTime call and that the FaceTime ID you provided during sign-up is correct, the model will try to call you a maximum of 3 (three) times. If you do not accept the call then you will need to reschedule with the performer. You cannot switch performers once a booking has been made. This does not apply if the performer does not call within 15 minutes of the booking.
Payment / Refund Option
By purchasing Saucytime services via the emppay.com website you are entering into a contract with eMPPay Ltd. Saucytime are unable to assist with any financial related enquiries and hold no sensitive data including, but not limited to, credit card information, transaction information, card status or in the event a card is declined, Saucytime do not have access to this information
In the event a performer is unable to provide the services purchased for any reason, technical or otherwise then please contact our 24hr helpline who will endeavor to provide a replacement in cases of 1-1 sessions or a refund for webinars. In exceptional situations, a credit may be applied to your Saucytime account, we are unable to apply refund to credit cards.
Saucytime Ltd obtains and stores information automatically from your computer that you use to visit our site.
2.) We register the number of your visits and track the areas of Saucytime Ltd pages that you visit. Software and hardware attributes might get logged too, along with any other data that can be gained from the general internet environment, such as browser type, IP address, etc., Private communications, such as telephone conversations, chat logs, faxes and letters to Saucytime Ltd staff along with email messages to performers or to our staff.
3.) Saucytime Ltd also keeps email client logs for a limited period of time. As part of our services you engage in a session with any performer online. As video calls / webinars take place using third party systems which Saucytime have no control over, we do not have the ability to monitor or record live streams nor do we have the facility to download or monitor them.
Saucytime Ltd takes serious security measures to grant maximum protection to your information against unauthorised access, modification, disclosure or deletion of data. Our Customers' details are always protected by our highly sophisticated security system. We guard your information on a physical level as well as on electronic level. We do not hold credit card details.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
Saucytime Ltd employees' access to any Customers' personal information of Saucytime Ltd is extremely limited and they are bound by confidentiality obligations; therefore, they might be subject to disciplinary measures, including the termination of their contracts and in serious cases even criminal prosecution; should they fail to meet these strict obligations.
Information Sharing and Protection Technologies
Saucytime Ltd does not rent, sell, trade, share or otherwise transfer any customer information to outside parties.
This can be accomplished by visiting our 24/7 Customer Service Centre or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon requesting the cancellation of your account, we delete every piece of information that we are not required to keep by law.
Note: In case of any fraudulent transaction Saucytime Ltd reserves the right to use all available information at its disposal during any kind of legal procedure. Including - without the claim of completeness - browser history, IP and e-mail addresses and any other traceable activity.
During such legal procedures Saucytime Ltd might involve other, professional investigator parties and share certain information in order to - comply with federal law; vindicate its rights; represent the best interests of Members of Saucytime Ltd.
Saucytime Ltd grants full co-operation to legal authorities in the position to investigate fraudulent transactions.
This service is operated by Saucytime Ltd, 47/44 Soi Naam Jai, Rawai, Muang Phuket , Thailand.
Correspondence address only - 59a Brent Street, London, N1 e-mail: email@example.com . Company No. 07558338