The web data we collect during your visit to our site is intended purely for analytical research and includes your device type, IP address, hardware type, O/S, location and others. This web log data is completely anonymous. Confidential information we hold pertains only to the information you provide on our website. Your name, self-described username and data on the pages you access, your computer IP address, device identifiers, the type of operating system you’re using, your location, mobile network information, standard web log data and other information. Web log data includes the browser type you’re using and traffic to and from our site. s, bookings and booking duration.
Saucytime do not hold any personal or sensitive data, please see respective credit card / payment processor for credit card / personal details.Please note that payments merchants have their own privacy policies, and although saucytime’s user agreement does not allow the other transacting party to use this information for anything other than providing saucytime Services, saucytime is not responsible for their actions, including their information protection practices.
Saucytime Ltd takes serious security measures to grant maximum protection to your information against unauthorised access, modification, disclosure or deletion of data. Our Customers' details are always protected by our highly sophisticated security system. We guard your information on a physical level as well as on an electronic level. We do not hold credit card details.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
Saucytime Ltd employees' access to any Customers' personal information of Saucytime Ltd is extremely limited and they are bound by confidentiality obligations; therefore, they might be subject to disciplinary measures, including the termination of their contracts and in serious cases even criminal prosecution; should they fail to meet these strict obligations.
Information Sharing and Protection Technologies
Saucytime Ltd does not rent, sell, trade, share or otherwise transfer any customer information to outside parties.
Certain cookies may be set as soon as you visit this Website.
Purpose of data collection
Our primary purpose in collecting data is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. provide saucytime Services and customer support;
- Process transactions and forward transaction notifications.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement.
- Deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
- Contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging, as authorized by our User Agreement.
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes under any circumstances.
To process your booking, we will need to share your FaceTime ID with the person with which you have made the booking.No personal information (information that could personally identify you ). No prior booking information, registration date or proprietary information is provided to any saucytime service providers.
We will not disclose your credit card number or bank account number to anyone you have paid or who has paid you using saucytime, or with the third parties that offer or use saucytime Services, except with your express permission or if we are required to do so to comply with credit card rules or as governed by UK Law.
How we share personal information with other parties
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you meet their criteria which includes having saucytime close your saucytime Account due to your breach of the saucytime User Agreement).
- When required to do so by Governing UK law, when we need to do so to comply with credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
If you open a saucytime account directly on a third party website or via a third party application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on a saucytime website) will be shared with the owner of the third party website or application. These sites are governed by their own privacy policies and you are encouraged to review their privacy policies before providing them with personal information. saucytime is not responsible for the content or information practices of such third parties.
You can also close your account through the saucytime website by sending us a request to close the account via ‘contact us’. If your saucytime account is closed, we will mark your account in our database as “closed’ but may retain information from your account to collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, prevent fraud, enforce our User Agreement, or take other actions as governed by UK Law
Note: In case of any fraudulent transaction Saucytime Ltd reserves the right to use all available information at its disposal during any kind of legal procedure. Including - without the claim of completeness - browser history, IP and e-mail addresses and any other traceable activities
During such legal procedures Saucytime Ltd might involve other, professional investigator parties and share certain information in order to comply with governing UK law;
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saucytime Ltd grants full co-operation to legal authorities in the position to investigate fraudulent transactions that we are required to keep by Governing UK law.
This service is operated by Saucytime Ltd, 349 Regents Park Road, London, N1 3DH
Company No. 07558338 e-mail: email@example.com